This is my podcast for Education 514, it is a presidential "radio" address that presidents typically do on a monthly or even weekly basis. It gives students the opportunity to address something going on in the nation that they feel is important to them. I feel that this is an important way to get to know your students as well as getting students to see what others feel is their most important issue facing America. I think the students would also be interested in using the technology to apply it to more classes as well as the thousands of uses for posting audio on the internet. Students are constantly talking about the new audio online and the new songs available and I feel that giving this opportunity to students and applying it to content in the classroom is an important way to connect them to modern uses of information we have currently. I hope that you enjoy this presidential speech.
Presidential Speech
No comments:
Post a Comment