My Book
This book is my second web 2.0 assignment and it is a project created to get to know students and what their personal dreams are. I titled it "the American Dream" and it is an assignment for them to create their own pop-up-book with pictures of what their own American Dream represents for them. This shows me what they strive for and what they are looking for from their own future. I enjoyed the process of making the pop-up-book but I was suprised at the almost total lack of images available from the website. I know it may be troublesome to ask students to go and search for images for this project in a security crazed world of school computers but I feel the project is another good way to get to know students in a fun way.
Hey Eric,
ReplyDeleteI clicked on your pop up link - but nothing happens. It just said, "url can not be found". I'll try it again before I leave, but you better double check it.
I checked it again - it says "not found on this server". Maybe it's because I'm on my mac at home....
ReplyDelete